This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

We all know that when Monday’s are usually a completely long ride on the struggle bus. We wake up super confused and discombobulated from a long night of attempts to complete the assignments due for the next day. Its also no shock if your running late, because we all know how it an be at the start of the week. When you are rushing, and in a hurry to get your day going, it is easy to forget something. We have created the perfect pack list of things that you’ll need in your bag to get you through your week! 

Hand Sanitizer – There will always be a time where you will need this. If you want to Survive the week, keep it clean with hand sanitizer! 

Lotion – If you are a bit of a clean freak, like myself, you use the first item on the list a lot. so you are surely going to need some lotion after applying all of that sanitizer

Lip balm – No one like the feeling or look of dry lips. Try to always have lip balm or lip stick, which ever one you prefer, close. You never know when you might have to give someone a smooch! 

Wallet – NEVER leave the house without your wallet. I’ve done this numerous times while rushing on a Monday. Take your time, and pack this item the night before!

Keys – I have also repeatedly left my keys. This is an easy mistake to make, but it’s not one you really want to happen. Put your keys in a place where you will be able to see them before you leave your room. 

Pencil- Always keep a pencil or pen in your bag! You never know when you will need to write something down. 

Umbrella – Chicago weather is extremely unpredictable. If your weather is like ours then you will want to keep and small umbrella close. Maybe a scarf, just to be on the safe side.

Tissue – Always keep some tissue with you! This will never not be handy.

Water – It is important to stay hydrated throughout the day. Water is pretty much a necessity, so keep it close!