Tips on Making Commuting Easier!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

Let’s be honest, commuting to school is a complete nightmare! You’re in a constant state of panic trying to make it to school on time. Public transportation is the most unreliable system to ever be created. Commuting also completely cuts in to your time to prep and look your best. Nothing will ever make commuting to your classes easy and care free, but we might have the cure to making it a lot more simplistic!

Outfit Prep! – This step might seem a little weird, but it’s extremely effective! Take some time on Sundays to prep your outfits for the next three to four days during the week. You should at least have an idea of what you would like to wear throughout the week. This way you can get right up and be ready and well dressed. It saves you time, and you get to be even cuter than you already are!

Time Your Route! – Be sure to time how long it will take you to get to and from your classes. Doing this is extremely helpful and it sets your schedule for the entire semester.

Food Prep! – It can be hard trying to make time to eat when you’re constantly on the go, and trying to get to class. Take some time to prep your meals for the week so that you can save yourself some time. This also helps you avoid having to purchase quick unhealthy snacks and food during the week.

Track Your Transportation! – We all know how difficult it can be to use public transportation.  Invest in an app that will track it for you! This will help you save so much time. You won’t have to run to the bus stop just to watch the bus drive away anymore!