This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner! Of course you are excited to get that well deserved break, but packing for your destination can be hectic. If you are anything like me you have been running around your room grabbing random items and hoping that they will come in handy. Well have no fear, we have the perfect items to make your spring break a sweet success!

Vera Bradley takes vacationing to a whole new level with this perfect tote! This versatile piece is perfect as a carry-on, or for carrying flip flops and a beach towel for some fun in the sun!

Nothing is better than having a cute little wallet to go inside of your cute tote! Vera Bradley also has the perfect little I.D. holders that are just the wright size to hold the essentials.

I have also been told to never leave the house without a writing utensil. Her Campus has a pen that comes along with a little fun!  This pen

Along with all of the beauty of traveling, comes the risk of germs. No matter where you go, you are going to come in to contact with something that is covered in those pesky things. So you can never go wrong with having a little hand sanitizer in your bag.

Whether you are vacationing with your squad or on your way to class it should always be a goal to keep your hair beautiful. Tresemmé offers the perfect volumizing shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair looking perfect!

Everything is better with a little winged eyeliner. Milani has the perfect ultrafine liquid eyeliner. It’s smudge-proof, and last all day!

It’s important to maintain your health, even while on vacation. AZO makes great tasting little gummies that help to maintain urinary tract health.

Remember that time your bra strap went missing, and you couldn’t use your favorite bra anymore? Well after using Brappz, you’ll never have that happen again! Brappz is the new alternative for bra straps, as well as shoelaces and even jewelry!