The Perfect Gift Guide for Your Squad!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

The pressure is on! The holidays are right around the corner and if you are anything like us, you are scrambling to find the perfect gift for you college besties before you part ways for home.  We have the perfect holiday gift guide for you! These awesome little gifts will have all of your college Bff’s loving you forever!

We don’t know too many people that can resist a delicious burrito from Chipotle, so this would be the perfect gift for your friends!

The best of friends keep their pals looking amazing, so grab them some amazing products by TRESemmé, and keep them looking good all the time!

You could also get your besties something really useful and reusable! Sorel has the perfect bottles that are easy to carry around on the go!

One of the worst things in the world is losing your I.D., but you can be the one to prevent that for you and your squad! Vera Bradley has the cutest little pocket-sized wallets/I.D. holders. Get you and your besties one and match together like a real squad should!