Look Out 2016 Election!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

This year has flown by quickly, and with it came a crazy amount of events. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has another fight. Apple is released yet another highly anticipated phone. Beyoncé gifted the world with another amazing album called Lemonade. Even with all of the madness going on there is one thing that every person living in North America should be paying attention to. The Presidential election! This election is so important, and our HC roosevelt team wants to make sure that you know all of the important dates to pay attention to!

The first presidential debate will be taking place this month! Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will go head to head in the first ever debate between the two. The debate will cover a range of topics, which I am sure will hold some importance to a decent amount of us. This debate will take place on September 26, 2016. Keep a close watch because this event might determine your vote!

The Vice Presidential candidates will also be going at it next month! Tim Kaine and Mike Pence will be letting the world know where they stand on the important issues that face this presidential election. This big debate will go down on October 4th, 2016!

The presidential candidates will debate one another two more times before the big show down. They will discuss their position on the issues facing our country. They will also be going into more detail about how they plan to go about creating change for these issues. The dates for these two debates will be October 9th and 19th!

We could never forget to mention this next one. Election day is November 8th, 2016! It is beyond important that every single person that has the right to vote, go out and exercise it on this day! It doesn’t matter who you are voting for, just as long as you actually vote. So don’t forget November 8th is the day for all of us to got out and create some change!