Shape-Up Rhodes: Links We Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Make your procrastination productive! Check out these health and fitness “Links We Love” and discover healthy recipes, workouts and fit tips!

Tone It Up!

The ‘Tone It Up girls’ are a dynamic duo from Southern California, posting daily fit tips, workouts, healthy recipes, and much more. 

The Skinny Confidential

A health and fitness blogger and fashionista providing readers with healthy living tips and fabulous instagrams of her fabulous lifestyle

Amanda Russell Fitness

Olympic-Trained Athlete, Model, and founder of the AR Program– Weekly workouts, recipes, fit tips, and much more

Blogilates

Upbeat and energetic fitness guru– Posts weekly workout videos fusing Pilates, Cardio, and new music together 

Sarah Fit

Native Bostonian– healthy recipes, weekly workouts, etc.  One of my favorites!

Pinterest

If you haven’t joined Pinterest yet, hop on board.  Pinterest is a great way to procrastinate.  Each user creates a series of boards where they “pin” healthy recipes, workouts, fashion ideas, etc.  View your friends’ boards, follow your favorite celebrities or magazines, and check out my page here.  Beware: Pinterest is highly addictive and dangerous to browse when hungry…

8Tracks

Are you bored of your workout mixes at the gym?  Type in a word or genre of music that you’re feeling and let 8tracks provide you with a series of playlists to suit your mood.  Perfect for workouts, cleaning the house, hanging with friends, etc.

FratMusic

A website developed by 8Tracks with more playlists for your listening pleasure.

Fit Sugar

A member of the Pop Sugar family complete with everything health/wellness related 

FitStudio

A great resource for workouts and video demonstrations of how to perform exercies correctly

Priscilla is a senior at Rhodes College, a liberal arts college located in Memphis, TN. She intends on majoring in Commerce & Business and minoring in International Studies. She currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief & Her Campus Rhodes Campus Correspondent. In addition to working on the Her Campus Rhodes team, Priscilla is a sister of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, Rhodes College Diplomat, Rhodes Activities Board representative, and a Rhodes Peer Assistant. She loves flowers, hiking, cooking, music, hanging out with friends and exploring good Memphis eats!