This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

1. Feel a little insecure at the Gord Edgar Downie Pier 

There’s no better place to see a girl wearing the same Zaful bikini as you and realize that she has way better posture and a much less weirdly shaped belly button. How can she run around and play Spike Ball with so little care? Is it just me or do my toes look weird in these slides?

2. Toss a football around. In the street. 

Little known secret: Earl Street is the best sports field out there. You only have to stop throwing the ball every 20 seconds to let cars pass and you can show off your mad skills at going long for all of the weird adult summer camp to see. Don’t forget to bring your speaker playing “Waves.” It’s a classic! 

3. Skip class 

“It’S SylLabUs WeEk” you tell yourself on September 27th. There are way more important things to be doing than getting the education that you are paying so much for (thanks Doug Ford) like watching Brooklyn 99 or watching Brooklyn 99 while having a nap. 

4. Have a blast partying

It’s a beautiful 22 degrees out. Grab your Nutrls or your Busch Lites and let’s drink in a parking lot/backyard until we either fall asleep at 6 PM or get bored and walk to BK.   

5. Get groceries 

Metro is only a short walk away. Take advantage of it now before the weather becomes too cold or you’ll start having to eat ketchup for dinner. 

Ryerson gal. Loving the city, missing my dog and probably listening to an audiobook 
HC Queen's U contributor