Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Top 7 Must Try Snacks From Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Trader Joe’s has to be my absolute favorite store to buy groceries from. There is nothing bad about it. It is both cheap and carries a ton of healthy options. How could you go wrong with that? I am one to try as many new things as possible so I have a long list of favorites that I tend to purchase often. Here are a few of the all-time faves that I recommend. 

Chocolate Covered Coconut Almonds

My all-time favorite chocolates are completely addicting and I can finish within the hour of me buying it. 

Soft and Juicy Dried Mango Slices 

A healthy chewy snack that I love to eat to replace sweets sometimes.

Pre-Cooked Brown Rice

I love rice. This is an easy way to make rice super quickly in the microwave and it does not taste different from regular rice at all. 

Honey Wheat Pretzels

Dark Almond Butter Cups 

These are a slightly healthier alternative to Reeses with dark chocolate and almond butter a very tasty treat to have. 

Chili & Lime Flavored Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips

I have personally never had Takis but I have heard these are what they may taste like. These are one of my faves because of the spicy and sour taste they have. 

Organic Frosted Toaster Pastries- Cherry Pomegranate 

This may not be everyone’s favorite but these are the only pop tarts I eat. Super sweet and filling. 

Hope this list helps you decide what to pick up on your next Trader Joe’s run! 

I am a Junior at Penn State studying Public Relations with a minor in Digital Media Trends and Analytics. I love fashion, food, and anything beauty-related which can be found a common trend throughout my articles.
Bailey McBride is a Senior at Penn State University pursuing a Broadcast Journalism degree with minors in Political Science and Digital Media Trends & Analytics. She is a sister of Delta Gamma. She enjoys making hyper-organizational lists and looking at future pups to adopt. Her dream job is to be Press Secretary of the White House.