The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Finally, we’re starting to be able to walk around campus without a jacket on — what a blessing! With spring officially beginning back on March 20, we’re starting to see later sunsets and warmer weather.

Here are some of my “must-haves” for the season and hopefully some inspiration for you to find your next spring favorites!

Reebok club C Double Women’s Shoes

These Reebok sneakers are the perfect addition to your spring wardrobe! Dress them up or down and you’ll be super comfortable either way. I am obsessed with these sneakers, especially the pink ones (I’m a sucker for pastels)!

Old Navy Rib-Knit Single-Button Cardigan

I love myself a good cardigan and this is one of the cutest ones I’ve found. It’s perfect for spring layering and so versatile!

Uniqlo Ribbed Cropped Sleeveless Bra Top

I’ve just recently become a fan of UNIQLO, but their basics are everything! This bra top will have you feeling comfy and confident, and it’s perfect for layering!

Cotton on Airley Oversized Summer Shirt

I’ve had my eye on these button-ups forever and it’s finally time to invest. These shirts are perfect for layering or wearing to the beach!

Little white dress

You can never go wrong with having a little white dress on hand for spring. This one from Pacsun is cute, comfy and versatile!

rewash jeans

This is my absolute favorite brand to get my jeans and denim shorts from, especially as a 5′ 1″ girl who has trouble finding jeans that fit perfectly! You definitely need a great pair of jeans for spring and Rewash has you covered! Hint Hint: You are also super likely to find a pair of these for cheaper at your local Marshall’s!

Linen Pants

We all need a pair of linen pants, and this pair from H&M will not disappoint. Any pair of linen pants is perfect for beach days or when it’s just a bit too chilly for shorts outside!

platform sandals

I’ve finally worn out the pair of platform sandals I bought in middle school, but luckily, this pair of sandals from Lulu’s is to die for! Perfect for any occasion, platform sandals are always worth it.

Princess polly kacey overalls

I would quite literally do anything for these overalls. The corduroy material makes these overalls that much more amazing. These are the absolute perfect addition to your closet this spring!

Hand-made spring tops

Everyone needs a super cute and unique top to spice up their spring outfits. You can find these adorable and custom hand-made tops by @tatumarray on Depop! 

Floral dress

I may have a slight obsession with floral and spring sundresses, but can you blame me? They’re perfect for so many scenarios: picnics, graduation parties, dinners, vacations, you name it! This dress from Princess Polly caught my eye with its cutouts and bright colors!

Sojos sunglasses

I will die on the hill that these are the best sunglasses. With a shape that compliments any face, these sunglasses never fail.

Everyone has their own style and preferences when it comes to their wardrobe, but I hope these selections inspire you to find your own spring must-haves! Happy shopping!

Hannah Workman is currently a sophomore at Penn State University studying psychology and journalism. When she's not writing or being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, Hannah loves listening to music, reading, and spending too much money on concerts and Starbucks!