Girl Scout Cookie
Girl Scout Cookie
Caroline Ingalls / Spoon
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Dear Girl Scouts of State College, 

Before I begin my message I would like to praise how business savvy you girls are. I admire your tenacity in the cookie industry, no one manipulates the public with their childlike innocence quite like you. I have been a Thin Mints fan for many years and recently found a love for Samoas too. Unfortunately this is not a letter of praise, this is a call out. 

I have noticed, along with many others a lack of cookies this February. Every morning I wake up and walk past your usual selling hotspots and find myself disappointed. Why, Girl Scouts of State College, why? Are you afraid of the cold or are you waiting to pounce during finals week? 

I tried reaching out to your scout leader and I have yet to receive any response. So I took it upon myself to do some independent research to get to the bottom of where my Tag-A-Longs are. Sources say that the cookie selling season starts January 1st and ends mid-April. I cannot express how upset the good students of PSU would be if we had to wait two more months for our Do-Si-Dos.

You could say i’m writing to you because im craving the goodness of some Trefoils but in reality i’m looking out for you girls. From one femenist to another, get that dough, collect the coin, make that money. 

Regards, 

A Lifelong Supporter

I am currently studying media effects at PSU, I moved to The United States from England when I was 14 and I love spending time with my Weimaraner Maya and listening to true crime podcasts!
Bailey McBride is a Senior at Penn State University pursuing a Broadcast Journalism degree with minors in Political Science and Digital Media Trends & Analytics. She is a sister of Delta Gamma. She enjoys making hyper-organizational lists and looking at future pups to adopt. Her dream job is to be Press Secretary of the White House.