Style

5 Places to Stress Shop and Not Break the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

1. Boohoo

This is my favorite online store because it is better quality than most cheaper options. I have gotten everything from jackets to sunglasses from this brand and have no disappointments. They always have a 40-50% off sale going on so definitely stock up on the necessities! 

1. Shein

I ordered stuff for the first time off of Shein skeptically because I had heard mixed reviews of their items. To my surprise, all of the clothes were good quality for being around $7. If you are on the market for new jeans, I got a pair of boyfriend jeans and love them! I do not recommend ordering jewelry from here because it is very cheap and the gold rubs off within hours, but definitely order the clothes from here.

1. Zaful 

I have only ordered bathing suits off of this website and they are great. All of them are great quality and fit well. My biggest tip is to read the individual reviews of each bathing suit you are going to buy because sizing does vary. Other than that, I was amazed by how inexpensive the bathing suits were and how high quality they were!

1. NastyGal 

When I heard of this brand at first, I thought it was an expensive online shop. I went on the website and found affordable clothes and now I am obsessed! I have multiple bodysuits and tops from this brand and love them. I highly recommend checking it out – they also have adorable shoes that are sitting in my cart right now.

1. Pretty Little Thing 

This store is a slightly more expensive than Shein and Zaful, but totally worth it. I have tops, sunglasses, skirts and dresses from this website and have not been disappointed. I ordered a white long sleeve bodysuit and I was pleasantly surprised when it came and was not sheer. The sunglasses from this website I have are high quality and I would totally recommend ordering any sunglasses from this store. 

I am a junior at Penn State from Annapolis, Maryland. I am involved in greek life and THON.
Bailey McBride is a Senior at Penn State University pursuing a Broadcast Journalism degree with minors in Political Science and Digital Media Trends & Analytics. She is a sister of Delta Gamma. She enjoys making hyper-organizational lists and looking at future pups to adopt. Her dream job is to be Press Secretary of the White House.