This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

We all have alter egos that come alive when we’re drunk. What does your zodiac sign say about yours?

Aries (March 21st-April 19th)

Let’s be honest, your competitive nature tends to get the best of you when you’re drunk. You’re either in a brawl over a bad call during a drinking game or passed out under the table after trying to out-chug everyone at the party. Either way, you finish the night knowing you had the BEST time.

Taurus (April 20th to May 20st)

Not quite the center of attention, but you have a natural charisma that brings people to you. You’ll most likely be found in a small group of people chatting away about life… or talking with a drunk guy about how he doesn’t know if his girlfriend is “the one.” Either way, you’re leaving the party knowing a few individuals better than you did before.

Gemini (May 21th-June 20th)

Where are you going to end up at the end of the night? Who knows! As a Gemini, you are prone to conversations with almost everyone at the party. This may lead to you leaving to go to another party with an acquaintance you just met, but in your defense, they’re, like, REALLY fun to talk to.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd)

Yes Cancer, the way you’re standing looks completely normal. No one is staring at you. But, it’s alright if you want to validate it with the friend you brought to the party. Going solo may be scary for a Cancer, so you’ll probably be found with the person you came with. The night’s more fun knowing you’ll have someone to dish about it with the next day anyway!

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd)

You know how movies have party scenes where the main character gets way too drunk and ends up dancing on a table? That’s a Leo! If you don’t find yourself on a table then you’ll at least be in the middle of a crowd of people pulling some of your best stories out of your back pocket. Be warned, you may see people later in the week that know your name (but you have no clue who they are).

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd)

There’s almost a 110% chance that the aux is being handled by a Virgo… or making sure the chip bowl is full… or refilling empty drinks. You feel best when you’re being helpful. Such a parent! You’ll most likely be found holding drunk number one and drunk number two’s hair in the bathroom.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd)

Partying is only fun to a Libra if everyone is having fun! You’ll most likely be found making sure there’s harmony in the room and infiltrating any bad vibes with your great energy. Speaking on behalf of everyone, I thank you, Libra!

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st)

Wait… did you even go to the party? Frankly, no one deserves your presence. If you do show up, though, it’s to find someone to really connect with. I mean, is it even worth going out if you don’t share at least one meaningful conversation? You’ll either be found at home, enjoying your own damn company or in the corner of the party with miss or mister Taurus.

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st)

Um, does anybody know where you went? Sagittarius just want to adventure! You’ll be found A) under the stars thinking about how infinite life is B) in the middle of party dancing as hard as you can, or C) on your way to a different party that has better music.

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th)

If there’s any drama going on at a party look to the farthest corner from it and you’ll probably find a Capricorn. Why would you want to deal with drunk idiots when you’re just trying to have a good time? Be proud of how great you are at controlling yourself, it’s a gift! You’ll be found with a smile… and probably petting the dog of the house.

Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th)

You will take anything up a notch! Talking to EVERYONE at the party individually, you bring the whole crowd to a different location. Even in a drunken stupor, you’re able to influence everyone in the room. You’ll probably be found in a group of old and new friends (that you won’t want to stop talking to as the night winds down).

Pisces (February 19th-March 20th)

Parties are a golden opportunity to talk to people without their walls being up. Not pleased with anything too wild, Pisces love to talk about deep topics and gaining attention from people they think are pretty. You’ll most likely be found vibing out with whoever you picked up a conversation with (Or in bed after leaving a party early because you just weren’t really feeling it).

Image Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Communication Major at Penn State Behrend Intersectional Feminist Do More Of What Makes You Happy
Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.