This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

The time has come for us to shop till we drop: Black Friday’s here! Here at Her Campus, we know how exhausting and overwhelming shopping on Black Friday can be, so we’ve gathered all the best places to get the best deals so you have less work to do and more shopping time. Scroll down and let us know what you got!

1. Nordstrom: One of my favourite places to shop at! Nordstrom has discounts up to 60% off in all their departments, which is perfect because if you want you can get most of your Christmas shopping list! We’re personally drooling over these rain boots and this tote to carry around our stuff around campus!

2. Amazon: You’re probably going to check out this site at least once this weekend anyway, but we just wanted to remind you of all the cool, discounted things you can get on Amazon! Need new headphones? They got ‘em! Or what about a Fire Stick? Always wanted to try the Clarisonic? Look at this incredible deal!

3. Urban Outfitters: We all love Urban Outfitters, don’t we? Throughout this weekend they’re gonna have amazing deals like 20% off or BOGO 50% and we’re gonna try to get our hands on some cute winter sweaters.

4. Sephora: Missed out on the recent discount events? Don’t worry about it! Sephora has great deals this weekend!

5. Zara: Are you looking for a new high street brand to shop at? Look no further! Zara combines our love for fashion with accessible prices! Our advice would be to take a look at their outerwear section, which is usually very trendy.

6. TARGET: Another store that we know you’re gonna check out anyway, but we couldn’t write this article and include Target! There’s pretty much nothing you can’t find here —although we know you already know that—, from electronics to groceries to makeup to board games, the list of possibilities is endless! Plus, you can shop online and go pick it up at your nearest store, meaning no lines and you get your stuff faster! Yay Target!

7. Glossier: Glossier is a great way to dip your toes into skincare. Their cleanser and moisturiser are great and their brow tint is out of this world! We recommend you take advantage of their 20% discount and get to try their Solution Toner —really good toner if you’re looking for something to help you with breakouts and scarring—and their Cloud Paint —beautiful liquid blush that blends like a dream!

8. Charlotte Russe: Oh, what’s that? You said you want more amazing deals? Look no further! Charlotte Russe is treating us with a ton of discounts!

9. ASOS: ASOS has always been good to us —can’t complain about that year-round student discount!— and this weekend is no different: they have 20% off the entire website! And stay on the lookout for their incredible Cyber Monday deals too!

10. ULTA: The place where Drugstore and High-End makeup meet is magical. And so are their Black Friday Deals!

11. DSW: Shoes! Do we need to say more? DSW prices are already pretty affordable, now add in the discount and we’re in love with these prices!

12. Victoria’s Secret: Looking to treat yourself to something fun? We know that shopping for makeup, shoes and clothes is one of the best ways to treat ourselves, but this year let’s try something outside the box: Lingerie! Get something that will make you feel good and rock it!

13. SAVAGE X FENTY: Sticking with the Lingerie theme, SAVAGE X FENTY has an unbelievable deal this weekend: 50% off their entire store! Yeah! Rihanna’s lingerie line is guaranteed to make you feel amazing in any of their pieces.

14. Mejuri: Finding the right accessories at an affordable price is hard sometimes —until now. Mejuri is one of the best places to get beautiful pieces at a fair price and with their 20% off deal this weekend we cannot wait to get our hands on them!

15. H&M: H&M is giving us discounts all. weekend. long. So what are you waiting for? 

Image Source(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Andrea Gáez

PS Behrend '19

From Panama.xx