This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

As we all know lovely midterms week is upon us. Lets be real none of us have started studying for any of them. So here are some quick tips to help you get those A’s.

1.Start Studying ASAP 

If you’re like me you wait until the last possible minute to start studying. Don’t be like me and stay stress free by studying earlier rather than later so you avoid those lovely all nighters.

2.Take Breaks While Studying 

I know for me, I get in the zone of studying and don’t want to take breaks. Taking breaks will give your brain a mental break and actually help you to retain the information even better. 

3.Study With a Friend 

Try to study with a friend. It makes studying way less painful and you can share your pain of studying together. Bonus, they can explain the topics that you were zoned out for during class :)

4.Go to the Gym 

Even though the gym is probably the furthest thing you’re thinking about, going will allow yourself to take a break and get those endorphins going. 

5.Get Enough Sleep 

Even though it may be tempting to pull those all nighters, try to avoid this as much. Getting enough sleep will help you feel your best and ace your exams. 

Now go out there and kill it!! 

Nicole Idelson

Providence '22

Nicole Idelson is a Social Work major at Providence College. On campus, she is also a part of The Mental Health Awareness Board and Best Buddies. She has been involved in HerCampus since her freshman year at Providence College, and absolutely loves the club. Nicole also enjoys traveling, hanging out with friends, and eating avocado toast.