This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Name: Chris Florio

Hometown:Syosset, New York

Major: Accounting and Finance

Class Year: Junior

Q: What are you involved with on campus?

A: I am in the accounting association, the school of business mentoring program, and the honors mentoring program.

Q:What is your favorite thing to do on campus?

Eating all the free food that I can find and going to Thursday night Bingo

Q: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

A: I think the North End in Boston because it would be right with all of the Italians…my people.

Q: What songs have you completely memorized?

A: Cashmere by Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin, and Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen

Q: What game or movie universe would you like most to live in?

A: Mariokart world for sure. There’s some danger to keep you on your toes and its fun overall. 

Q: If you were a food what would you be?

A: Pizza. Everybody (except for Brenna Smith) likes pizza.

Q: What’s your favorite donut shop in Providence?

A: Knead donuts, hands down. There are more consistent, simpler menu, and a better location. All around it is a better experience. 

Q: If you could be any building on campus which one would you be?

A: Probably Harkins. Its just a nice, ornate building. Overall, good looking. 

Q: Dunkin’ or Starbucks?

A: Definitely Dunkin’. I’m not paying $4 for a cup of coffee.

Q: What do you and your friends do in your free time?

A: We have this great podcast called “Common Cents” that we record every so often. You should definitely check that out for all of your financial news. We also like to scope out the best pizza and donut shops in Providence. 

Megan McGunigle is a Political Science and English double major at Providence College. On campus, Megan is involved with WDOM the student run radio station, Club Figure Skating and the organization Generation Citizen. Generation Citizen helps to civically engage students in local middle schools and high schools. She also enjoys ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. Her dream job would be working as a journalist in Washington D.C. to write about all the country's political happenings.