A Free Trip to Europe? Yes Please!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Her Campus and Contiki are offering one of the most amazing opportunities to date in new sweepstakes called Campus to Contiki. So what’s the big deal about Campus to Contiki? Well, we’ll let Brittany tell you that: “If you’re a regular reader of Her Campus, you know that one of the best things about our site is our 200 My Campus branches. These branches, founded and run by college students across the country, produce new content on a weekly basis. They provide outlets for college journalists, photographers, public relations gurus and social media mavens to gain real experience. On top of that, they host amazing events and work with national clients on incredible campus programs. They’re running more than their own magazines on campus – they’re creating communities, and that is no small feat.

In the National office, we’ve been very fortunate to participate in some incredible programs, including taking Contiki tours to Europe earlier this winter. We loved every second of it, and recently decided that it’s high time we stopped keeping this experience to ourselves. That is why we are going to send two lucky Campus Correspondents on their very own Contiki trip!

Doesn’t that sound amazing? We know! Although we want our fellow Princeton collegiettes and other collegiettes from around the world to vote for us! We’re going to give you reasons why you should be voting for us!

ONE: The Sound of Mind, Body, and Style Photo Shoot
Her Campus Princeton successfully hosted the first ever branch photoshoot (talk about amazing!). 

VOTE!

TWO: The Month-a-versary Giveaway
Her Campus Prineton hosted the best and first ever branch giveaway in which our prizes were over $150 in value. 

VOTE!

THREE: Our Purpose
We are the forum for women on campus. 

VOTE!

FOUR: Her Campus Princeton Birthday Bash
We organized a super swank event with cupcakes, jewelry, and a great giveaway.

VOTE!

FIVE: Our Achievements
We won the first best on-campus publicity award (and we’re not even an official group on campus!)

VOTE!

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.
Tola Emiola is a Princeton undergraduate in the class of 2014. She is an English major, pursuing a certificate in African Studies. She is a member of Princeton's Disiac Dance company, Umqombothi, and Princeton African Students Association. The proud Houstonian likes to dance, sing, read, write, travel, and knit. She's so happy to be part of Her Campus and looks forward to working with her partner in crime, Ajibike, to expand the Princeton branch.