photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

We’re about to start the third week of school here at UP. Classes have started to pick up, friends are well reunited, and life has gone back to its normal, crazy, college ways. With that comes both happy days and stressful days; the days where you wake up and feel ready to rock the world and the days where it seems like the biggest struggle in the world is just getting out of bed. We’ve all been there. Whether you’re feeling at the top of the mountain or at the bottom of it, I’ve found that inspiration can be a helpful and happily welcomed.  So, here are a few happy, light-hearted, and motivational poems and quotes to either, keep you at the top or help push you up that big ‘ole mountain.

Always remember that you are amazing and can do incredible things when you put your mind to it. Smile and hold your head up high because no matter where you are, the possibility to go up is never out of the question. Be the best that you can be! Have a fantastic week!

Hello! I am an Elementary Education major at the University of Portland. I love writing, the outdoors, swimming, reading, drinking tea, and watching movies. I am a firm believer that to live a successful life you must do what makes you happy. :)