alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Make the Most out of the End of Your School Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Our school year is quickly approaching the end. Here are a few ideas of ways to make the most out of the last few months we have left on campus.

1. Stay focused on your classes

It’s the final stretch! Stay focused on classes and dedicate your time to studies. It will all pay off in the end.

2. Adventure the surrounding areas around campus

There are so many fun, interesting areas surrounding your campus. Go out and explore new places, try new restaurants, and have fun.

3. Spend time with friends

Most of the people you meet in college don’t live close to your home town. This makes for a very long summer. Spend as much time with everyone as you can. Make plans to visit one another during the summer too!

4. Meet with professors

With finals quickly approaching and final assignment due dates coming up, take the time to meet with your professors. Ask them for advice. That’s what they’re here for and they are more than happy to talk with you about the topic they love most.

5. Enjoy your freedom

This seems silly but, when you get back home, your midnight food runs, that most of the campus partakes in daily, is suddenly discouraged. Bed times become earlier too! Take advantage of the college life!

Hello! I am an Elementary Education major at the University of Portland. I love writing, the outdoors, swimming, reading, drinking tea, and watching movies. I am a firm believer that to live a successful life you must do what makes you happy. :)