Is the Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit Under Your Tree?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

As we head into dead week it might be a struggle to keep our heads up. I perservere by remembering that the holidays are right around the corner. Lucky for you UP students because gift giving has come early. We have 23 gift bags with all the goodies listed below to give out. Stay tuned and check out our Facebook account to learn how you can get your free gift bags this upcoming week. And after you try all of the products you’re bound to find something you’ll want to add to your wishlist. Hopefully one (if not all of these) goodies will end up under your tree!

1. Book of the Month

• Why should a Book of the Month subscription be under your tree this year? BOTM is perfect if you’re a book lover, a fan of saving money, and/or you like services that do all the work for you. You get a hardcover book each month and they pay for shipping! Click here to learn more about BOTM and consider adding a subscription to your wishlist. Oh and treat yourself to 30% off a 3 month subscription and a free tote by using promo code: HERCAMPUS30

2. Leaders Cosmetics- 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask

• If Leaders Cosmetics’ 7 Wonders Face Masks aren’t on your wishlist then you’re playing yourself. Sheet masks are all the rage and Leaders Cosmetics literally leads the sheet mask game. (Get the pun?) Plus these are the perfect stocking stuffers. Get your masks here!

3. Rimmel London- Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16 HR Kissproof Lip Colour, Natural Bronzer

• Rimmel London products are the best of both worlds: drugstore prices and luxury color payout. As a lucky Her Campus-er I get to test all of these products and I’ve loved everything. The mascara is dramatic without being too clumpy, the eyeliner is crazy pigmented, the bronzer is very natural looking, and the lip colour is really long lasting and comes in great colors. Again, great stocking stuffer alert. Find some presents here

4. Pure Silk- Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist

• The luxury of shaving cream is far underrated. And considering your parents are going to buy you a bunch of soap and socks why not let them know what you actually want? Pure Silk smells great and makes you feel like a boss a** bitch for actually shaving your legs in the winter. Do you boo. Direct your gift ideas here!

5. Yogi- Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag

• Nothing says treat yourself like tea. Drinking tea is calming, ceremonial, and good for you. Your parents will be proud that you’re taking care of your health and you’ll enjoy the yummy flavors. Get your tea here.
Kelsie is from Klamath Falls, Oregon. She is a sophomore pursuing a Political Science and Spanish Double Major at the University of Portland. She has five brothers and two sisters. Her hobbies include hiking, watching movies, and telling bad jokes.