Bath & Body Works Now Has Face Masks and We’re Real Into It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Bath and Body Works aka my scent heaven now has face sheet masks. First of all, the names for each mask are on-point plus I’m a sucker for a good pun.  Fingers crossed these smell and work as well as the rest of their products. Best part? Right now you can buy 3 for $12. Plus, who doesn’t love a good face mask? While you’re there, you can pick up some other essentials like hand soaps and candles (or wallflowers if you’re still rockin’ the dorm life because there’s #NoCandlesAllowed.) 

Cool As A Cucumber 

This is supposed to be calming and cooling with some cucumber and aloe extracts. 

Sea You Soon 

This sea mineral and hyaluronic acid mask is supposed to make your skin extra fresh. 

Love You Berry Much

Berries aren’t just for your smoothies. This mask’s infused with some Superfruit berry complex and is supposed to make your skin glow.  

Totally Tea-riffic

Be kind to yourself and to your skin with this gentle mask. With tea tree oil and licorice root extract, it sounds like a great way to unwind after a long day.  

Keep It Fruity

With papaya and tea extracts, this mask’s said to help brighten your skin. 

If You Shea So

Shea butter and jojoba oil? We’re intrigued. 

Victoria is a senior marketing major with a sustainability minor at the University of Portland. In her free time, she loves browsing the aisles of Target, exploring Portland and drinking chocolate milk. When in doubt her outfits are almost entirely from Old Navy and you can normally find her in Kenna Hall where she is one of the Resident Assistants.