5 Wedding Videos to Watch Just Because

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

5 WEDDING VIDEOS TO WATCH JUST BECAUSE

I like to believe everyone has a sappy, romantic side whether they like to admit it or not. We love happy endings and like to believe that fairytale love stories really do exist! And who doesn’t love a good wedding video? (Even if we don’t know the people getting married!) There is something so cute and magical about watching the highlight reel of someone’s big day. With that being said, with the aftermath of the election, the stress of the holidays, and our impending finals, here are five ridiculously adorable wedding YouTube videos to watch whenever you need a break from the chaos of everyday life. Enjoy!

1.

So. Much. Love. This couple is so dang cute, and I loved how the bride and groom had custom notebooks to write their vows in!

2.

If this video doesn’t make you want to have your wedding in Idaho, I don’t know what will. This venue is beautiful!!

3.

I have a soft spot for these two! If they look familiar, maybe it’s because you’ve seen Little People Big World on TLC. And, fun fact, the family farm they got married on is right outside of Portland (just in case any of you Pilots are planning a wedding!).

4.

These songs are definitely going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day…so catchy!

5.

Is there a way to copy and paste the theme and color scheme of this wedding into mine? I’m in love!

Well, there you have it. I probably should have warned you to have tissues readily available before you started watching these, but they are happy tears! These videos are so adorable I can’t handle it. Here’s hoping this was a well-deserved break from any chaos you are currently facing. And maybe you even added a few new ideas to your dream wedding board on Pinterest along the way.  ;) 

Student at the University of Portland #GoPilots CA born and raised, OR transplant Lover of coffee, music, sarcasm and dogs