The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Plattsburgh chapter.

Spring is a season for letting go of the old and bringing in the new. With Spring comes fresh new makeup launches from your favorite brands like Fenty Beauty, E.l.f, Juvia’s Place, and more. Some of the beauty products that have emerged for Spring are listed below.

1. Fenty Beauty 

On March 28, 2023, Fenty Beauty dropped their newest mascara, the “Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara.” This ultra-thick mascara comes with a tapered brush that coats every lash. This ultra-black mascara has a transcending creamy formula that coats and defines the lashes. The formula is long-wearing and sweat proof. This mascara is $19.00 and can be found on the Fenty Beauty website itself and can be found in both Sephora and  Ulta stores. As per the release, Her Campus is having a contest for both HerCampus members and those who are not. Contestants must create a TikTok video using the mascara and highlighting its benefits, but Fenty Beauty must be tagged in the video. If chosen, the contestant will be in the running for a prize giveaway from Fenty Beauty. 

1. E.l.f x American Eagle 

Makeup brand E.l.f has collaborated with American Eagle to make a collection consisting of  “Denim Daze 12 Pan Eyeshadow Palette” for the cost of  $16.00, “Perfect pHit Lip Balm” for the price of $8.00, and the “Get Cheeky Clay Mask” for the price of $11.00. The pan palette comes with 12  feasibly blendable shades that can create the perfect blue smokey eye or everyday natural look. The “Perfect pHit Lip Balm” adjusts to your lips to make the perfect pink. It can be worn alone or paired with other glosses. The “Get Cheeky Clay Mask” adds hydration to the skin and minimizes the look of pores. All items are available on both the E.l.f and American Eagle websites. 

1. Tower 28 Beauty 

On April 4, 2023, Tower 28 Beauty released the new “It’s a Mauve-ment Lip Gloss + Cream Blush Duo Set.” This limited edition duo comes with a luminous creme blush in the shade BeachPlease and a high-shine lip gloss in the shade Sesame. The high-shine lip gloss is a translucent mauze color that keeps the lips hydrated and plump throughout the day. The BeachPlease blush is also a mauve color with a luminous finish and buildable coverage.  This stunning combo is available on the Tower 28 beauty and Sephora website for $27.00.

1. Juvia’s Place 

On March 30, 2023, Juvia’s Place released the new “Natural Cheek Liquid Blush.” The blush is a buildable, radiant, and pigmented formula that is perfect for any complexion. The blushes include shades of burgundy, pink, peach, and red. The liquid blush comes with an applicator wand for easy application. As they are $18.00, you can find them on the Juvia’s Place website and inside Ulta stores. 

1. E.l.f Cosmetics 

E.l.f Cosmetics is releasing the new “Halo Glow Beauty Wands,” on their website on April 7, 2023. The Halo Glow Highlight is coming in three shades: Liquid Gold, Rose Quartz, and Champaign. The Halo Glow Blush is coming in 4 shades Candlelit, Rose You Slay, Magic Hour, and Berry Radiant. The Halo Glow Contour is coming in 5 shades light, light medium, medium tan, tan deep, and deep rich. The halo wands are each sold separately for $9 .00 each and if unavailable to access these products on the E.l.f website, you can gain access on April 9, 2023,  through the Ulta website and in stores.

With these new beauty launches, you’ll keep your makeup fresh and soft while remaining in the Spring spirit.

Shikira Fisher

Plattsburgh '23

I love any and everything beauty and lifestyle. I love to do makeup in my free time.