Life > Academics

What HC Pitt is Looking Forward to This Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

It may be sad to say that summer has come to an end, and now a new semester is officially upon us. Even though summer is officially over as the first week of classes has passed, there is still a lot to be excited about for the coming year. Whether it’s missing the sound and smells that surround all of Forbes and Fifth Ave, or longing for the Saturdays spent at Acrisure Stadium cheering on the Pitt football team, there is so much that the Fall semester can offer. Here is what HC Pitt is looking forward to this semester

“This is my last semester so I’m looking forward to graduating and making some final memories with my friends!” – Elizabeth D.
“I am looking forward to seeing friends again and starting to plan Greek Week with my other organizations!” – Liz A.
“I am looking forward to the Pitt football games!” – Vanessa M.
“I am looking forward to another year of spending time with my friends and broadening my knowledge at Pitt!” – Nicole A.
“I am really looking forward to all of my classes this semester, and beginning the preparation to graduate next semester!” – Serena G.
“I’m looking forward to living in my apartment with three of my friends this year!” – Julia C.

We hope you have a great Fall semester!

Serena is a Junior at the University of Pittsburgh who is majoring in English Writing with minors in Creative Writing and Legal Studies. When she's not writing short stories for class, Serena loves to write for HC Pitt, listen to music, and watch Jersey Shore!