Eddie McCracken ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Eddie McCracken ‘14

Major: Marketing, with an Econ minor.
Hometown: Long Valley, Dirty Jerz.

1) What brought you to Pitt?
My mom and dad brought me to Pitt in a 2004 Honda Pilot in the year of 2010 to join the well-respected class of 2014.

2) Favorite Pitt memory: The three step process of 1) Huge Pregame 2) Late night Ranchin and 3) Glorious PostGame (PRP)

3) Favorite movie: Gladiator because I’m tough. And Pineapple Express because the first time I saw it I laughed harder than I had from any other movie I’ve seen.

4) Favorite food: Mi Ranch tacos made by the beautiful Hannah Webb.

5) Celebrity crush: Blake Lively or Kate Upton.

6) Ideal date: Wake up, make lunch for her at my house, hop on a plane to Africa to see some lions in the safari, climb a mountain, play some tennis, fly to Paris to eat dinner on the top of the Eiffel Tower, then be reckless and jump in a fountain or something, then do other things and fall asleep as the little spoon (a head of hair SUCKS!)

7) Turn offs:
Girls that can’t hold a good conversation

8) Turn ons:
If a girl can make me laugh hysterically, she’s in. Also, a girl has to be willing to be adventurous and do random things or else she won’t get a second one!

9) Post-Grad plans:
I want to move to Chicago and get my MBA at Northwestern.

10) Pick up line:
If you were a booger I would pick you first.
Claire is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh, double majoring in Nonfiction English Writing and Communication Rhetoric. She is one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Pitt and has held internships at Redbook Magazine and Verve Social Magazine. Claire is from Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, not too far from New York City. Her interests include fashion, writing, traveling (she spent a semester abroad in Australia!), and spending time with friends and family. Claire aspires to obtain a career working for a fashion magazine in New York City after she graduates.