alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Bunch of Dogs Showing You How to De-Stress

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Wanna get your mind off all the crazy stuff Trump has been doing as president? Look no further.

1. Feeling down? Put on a “super” outfit and hit the gym!

2. Sometimes, we just gotta let out our frustrations physically.

And if you’re HANGRY, a nice head of lettuce is just the way to do it.

3. It’s chilly out but who doesn’t love a nice swim?

Throw on your suit, grab a friend and take a nice dip. Life vest not included.

4. Feeling like having a lazy day?

Park yourself in front of the TV and refuse to move. Make sure the remote is easily reachable for every time Netflix asks if you’re still watching (of course I am?).

5. Treat yo’ self!

Get yourself those shoes you’ve been eyeing. Just make sure you can walk in them…

6. Snuggle up with bae.

Maybe get a few smooches in while you’re at it?

7. Burry yourself in comfort food.

You probably can’t fit your entire self into your fridge but you can certainly try.

8. Get your hair done!

A nice blow-out makes you a new woman.

9. Go ahead and take a relaxing drive; you deserve it.

And hey, if you mysteriously end up at Chipotle then even better, right?

10. Finally, end your day with a relaxing bath.

Those Lush bath bombs aren’t going to use themselves.

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Hi! I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh majoring in communication and nonfiction writing. This is my third year at Her Campus Pitt and my second year as the entertainment category editor! I'm also a chapter advisor this semester! I'm a pizza-loving cat mom with a chronic habit of napping from the Boston area. I enjoy spending time binge-watching netflix, snuggling, reading, writing, cooking, and hanging out with my friends. I'm looking forward to becoming increasingly involved with everything Her Campus over the remainder of the college career! Thanks for reading my articles and always feel free to contact me with feedback :)
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt