This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

A New Year means new movies are coming out! There are a ton of new films that will be released in 2015, so I decided to make a list of movies that are already being talked about and some movies that not many people know about.

Mockingjay Part Two

The final movie of the Hunger Games trilogy will premiere November 20, 2015! This movie is supposed to be even better than the previous three, which is hard to beat!

Fifty Shades of Grey

The first of the Fifty Shades trilogy comes out on Valentine’s Day this year and most people can’t wait to see it! Do you have your tickets yet?

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Another movie in the Avengers series comes out May 1, 2015. Starring Thor, Iron Man, The Hulk, and all of the other Avengers, this is sure to be another great super hero movie.

Insurgent

The sequel everyone has been waiting for! Tris & Four continue to fight the Erudites and unite the divergents. March 20, 2015 seems way too far away!

Jurassic World

On June 12, 2015, yet another Jurassic Park movie comes out.

Pitch Perfect 2

Pitch Perfect 2 comes out May 15, 2015 and I cannot wait! The trailers make it seem like it’ll be just as funny as the first one!

Inside Out

June 19, 2015 is when Inside Out comes to theatres. Inside Out is an animated kid’s movie about different emotions and how they control you and the people around you. It looks really cute and funny!

Minions

A new spin on Despicable Me comes out on July 10, 2015. It’s all about the cute little yellow minions! Super cute and super funny!

Mission Impossible 5

I thought they were done making Mission Impossible movies, but another one comes out on July 31. Hopefully it will be as good as the others!

Unfriended

I heard about this movie on Twitter and it looks amazing! It’s all about a girl who committed suicide because she was bullied and now someone has come back to haunt 8 people who sent out the video that started the bullying. April 17, 2015 is when Unfriended premieres.

Insidious 3

On June 5, the third Insidious movie makes its way into theatres. Maybe this one will be scarier than the second one!

Magic Mike XXL

The second Magic Mike movie comes out on July 3. Although I wasn’t a fan of the first one, many people are, so they probably can’t wait for this one to come out!

Image Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt