More Instagram Worthy Walls to Add to Your LA Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Last weekend, I finally found the time to travel around LA and decided to hit up some Instagram walls. This article builds off my previous post about insta-worthy photography spots, so without further ado, here are five more walls you need to visit on your next adventure into LA.

1. The Made in LA Wall

This iconic wall should have definitely made it into that previous article but alas, here it is. If you’re in LA, this is a must take, otherwise being in LA whether because of university or because you live here, means you have no excuse.

2. The Love Wall

This beauty, located on a wall of Smashbox Studios in Culver City, was a part of Kurtis Kulig’s Love Me campaign. You’d be surprised at how many wedding photos have been taken here and if you want that picture perfect pose with bae, this is definitely the spot.

3. The Polka Dot Wall

This one’s a confusing find as it’s not immediately obvious but nonetheless can give your photos that playful effect. This colorful masterpiece was created by The Most Famous Artist and features a series of colorful polka dots.

4. The Micheltorena Stairs

These stairs are actually located near Micheltorena Elementary and right across from Alfred’s Coffee. These rainbow stairs are just so much to look at! Bring a group and try some poses. I’m sure you’ll have a blast and your photos will look bomb.

5. The La La Land Wall

We saved the best for last with the La La Land wall. This one’s located right on the side of Melrose Avenue’s famous Carrera Cafe and is probably only going to be there for a limited amount of time. So what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and go!

My name is Queenie Navarro and I am an Accounting major in my 3rd year at Pepperdine University. On campus, I am involved with the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority and am currently interning for College Fashionista as a Style Guru. In my free time, I enjoy going on spontaneous adventures and am devoted to the belief that life is about taking chances and trying everything that the world has to offer. I've shopped 'til I've literally dropped, I used to be part of a punk rock band, I've tried everything from escargot to scorpions on a stick, and have been fortunate enough to travel in over 40 countries before I even turned twenty. Overall, I consider myself to be a very open-minded person and am inspired, daily, by the people around me. One day, I dream of working for the corporate offices of some fashion magazine while hopefully getting to travel the world.