5 Insta-Worthy Photography Spots in LA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

It’s time to play up your instgram game with these 5 instagram-worthy places to take your photographs:

1. Paul Smith

Recognize this wall? It’s part of the Paul Smith Building on Melrose Avenue.

2. The Piece Collective

If you’re down for a hipster kind of adventure, head down to Abbot Kinney near Venice Boulevard. The Piece Collective isn’t the only insta-worthy place you’ll find on this street so be sure to bring your camera and friends!

3. LACMA Urban Lights

LACMA’s Urban Lights installations is a must see for those living and visiting in LA. If you still haven’t taken a picture with these light spectaculars, then what are you waiting for?

4. Hollywood Sign

This famous landmark overlooks the entire city of LA. This is one of those sight seeing locations that should be on your bucket list.

5. Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve

Are you more into nature than tall skyscrapers? No problem! Take your camera and friends over to the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve and spend the day taking pictures over a picnic in this beautiful place.

My name is Queenie Navarro and I am an Accounting major in my 3rd year at Pepperdine University. On campus, I am involved with the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority and am currently interning for College Fashionista as a Style Guru. In my free time, I enjoy going on spontaneous adventures and am devoted to the belief that life is about taking chances and trying everything that the world has to offer. I've shopped 'til I've literally dropped, I used to be part of a punk rock band, I've tried everything from escargot to scorpions on a stick, and have been fortunate enough to travel in over 40 countries before I even turned twenty. Overall, I consider myself to be a very open-minded person and am inspired, daily, by the people around me. One day, I dream of working for the corporate offices of some fashion magazine while hopefully getting to travel the world.