This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

After a two month hiatus, Her Campus Pepperdine is back, and with a new Campus Correspondent! 

My name is Hannah Miller, and I am so honored and excited to be CC this semester. Melissa brought Her Campus back to Pepperdine in Fall 2019 and has done an incredible job leading and laying the foundation for this chapter ever since. But, after a year and a half, it was time for a change. As we are both graduating seniors, I hope to build on the foundation she laid so that when we graduate, Her Campus Pepperdine can live on.

I vividly remember seeing Melissa’s post in our class Facebook group about starting a chapter of Her Campus at Pepperdine, and how the idea of getting to write for a real website with a team of other women intrigued me. Although I was only vaguely familiar with Her Campus, I went out on a limb and filled out the form showing my interest. Words cannot describe how glad I am that I did. Her Campus has become an integral part of my college experience over the past year and a half. Though I joined thinking I would just help out with social media or marketing, I ended up writing articles every week. Writing was not something I was confident about, so the experience provided practice and pushed me to be more comfortable with my skills. In addition to writing, I took on the position of Social Media Director last semester. 

It’s been an honor to watch our chapter grow (with hard work, of course), doubling in size from less than 10 people to more than 20. Hopefully, we can welcome even more people to our team in the coming months. 

I truly am so thankful for this opportunity, and I am looking forward to what this semester has in store for Her Campus Pepperdine. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, or ideas at hc.pepperdine@hercampus.com

Hannah Miller

Pepperdine '21

Senior Associate, Integrated Marketing (Activation) at Her Campus Media + former Campus Correspondent at the Her Campus Pepperdine Chapter!