This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

As someone who spends copious amounts of time on YouTube, I wanted to share some YouTube accounts that I absolutely swear by. This article lists three great DIY channels that will have you diying to your heart’s content and three cooking channels that are sure to make you hungry. 

Living to DIY with Rachel Metz

Rachel Metz is an LA based badass who tackles every kind of DIY you could imagine. Her and her adorable English Bulldog, Cali, show us that not every project is perfect; it’s ok to make mistakes and to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new!

Instagram @rachel_metz

Lone Fox

Lone Fox, also known as Drew Scott, is an LA based DIY Youtuber who focuses on room decor, room makeovers, and budget DIYs using various mixed medias. He truly is your daily dose of DIY!

Instagram @imdrewscott and @lonefoxhome

Mr Kate

Mr. Kate and her husband Joey Zehr and two creative weirdos who take us on a journey through life, style, interior design, and DIY! With their newborn baby, Moon, they take on all kinds of projects while also giving us some feel-good reactions.

Instagram @mrkate @joeyzehr

Tasty

Tasty is the world’s largest food network! You may have seen their videos on Pinterest or Instagram before, but their YouTube channel is the best of them all. From videos on how to make 50 pound spaghetti to making simple dishes fancy, they cover all things food!

Instagram @buzzfeedtasty

Binging with Babish 

Andrew Rea combined his love of food and his love of cooking to give us a youtube channel that recreates dishes from various movies and television shows. A man with a voice that I want to narrate my life, he has taken it to a whole new level, teaching us everything all the way down to the basics. If you ever wanted to know how to make a Krabby Patty, he’s your man.

Instagram @bingingwithbabish

Bon Appetit Magazine 

Bon Appetit Magazine has created a YouTube channel so that everyone can learn to love cooking and eating as much as they do. They have developed recipes that anyone can make at home, as well as stepping outside their comfort zone to make gourmet Sour Patch Kids and Cheetos.

Instagram @bonappetitmag

Megan Fragola

Pepperdine '22

Hello! My name is Megan Fragola and I am a senior at Pepperdine University studying Business Administration and Nonprofit Management. I am passionate about travel, serving the community, and cooking!