Hero Copy
Hero Copy
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media

The Best Ways to Celebrate Taurus Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

TaurTaurus season is officially upon us! As a Taurus, I am tired of everyone labeling us just the food-obsessed friend of the group. Taurus’s are bold, creative, amazing listeners, and other wonderful traits. Instead of your basic “order a pizza” list, here are some Taurus-approved activities to do throughout our wonderful new zodiac season.

Listen to your favorite taurus singers

Adele, Lizzo, Cher, Kelly Clarkson, and Janet Jackson are all Tauruses! I know you can make a banging playlist just off of these four alone. Here are some songs to play while riding in a car, windows down, preferably with a Starbucks refresher (aka the Alysa way to drive).

“Water Under the Bridge” – Adele

“Soulmate” OR “About Damn Time” OR “Juice” – Lizzo (She is just the perfect Taurus, and makes the best songs for us!)

“Since U Been Gone” OR “Breakaway” – Kelly Clarkson

“Strong Enough” – Cher

“All for You” – Janet Jackson (This was the number one song the day I was born!)

self-care every payday

If you know a Taurus, you know that money and self-care are our two favorite things. We love that feeling when payday finally hits. Whether you wanna chop your hair off like fellow Tauruses JoJo Siwa, splurge on skincare, or go out for a few drinks with friends do whatever makes you happy! Taurus are such hard workers and deserve to have their time!

Do your affirmations / journaling

A lot of Tauruses are very connected to our astrological lives. Can you blame us? We are earth signs. Do those affirmations and get your confidence boost for the day! We are a bit stubborn, so release that negativity.

DO A HOT GIRL WALK / WORKOUT

Again, releasing the stubbornness in a healthy way. I love going on a walk for my mental health, and Taurus’s creativity can make any workout a good one. Check out my other article for some creative workouts here!

DO A CLOSET CLEANSE

If you’re like me, I love a good closet cleanse. Find clothes that show off your personality and that make you feel your best! Our season lands right at the peak of Spring, so get some fresh clothes. Remain true to your earth sign by making sure you’re donating your old clothes and saving the earth!

Finish your day with some movies

Movies that came out during Taurus season include Shrek and Avengers: Endgame! Or you could watch films or shows with the following Taurus actors: Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Robert Pattison, Megan Fox, Miranda Cosgrove, Joe Keery, and Rami Malek.

I hope you all have a wonderful Taurus season. Remain true to your intentions and I hope the universe brings you a positive season! Thank a Taurus each day for just being the best zodiac sign out there.

Hi everyone! I'm Alysa and I am the former Campus Correspondent for HC Pace NYC. I majored in Communication Studies and minored in Sociology & Anthropology and Arts & Entertainment Management. Within my articles you can find everything I love to write including, pop culture, sports, politics, and my personal NYC experiences! Feel free to connect with me on my socials!