Shopping Steals in FiDi

Location: 
New York
NY
United States
37° 5' 24.864" N, 95° 42' 46.4076" W
US
  1. Zara

Yes, Zara’s sale is still going on, with up to 70% off! Today, I picked up this polka dot mesh baby doll top for $8! Can you believe that? It’s perfect for the tail end of winter and early spring. Second, I scored a satin bomber jacket with button-close pockets and a thick elastic band around the bottom for a comfortable fit for $20. I’m totally addicted to bombers, I have four and it’s likely the collection will continue to grow. I find them perfect for this weather as they’re not too heavy but not too light, totally spring fashion-forward! (Broadway between Ann and Fulton St.)

1. COS

If you haven’t shopped in COS yet, put it on your list. This store is a must, most of their merchandise is work appropriate, as well as casual with a fun modern twist. COS is on the more expensive side so I suggest you stop in while their sale is going on, 50% off with an additional 20% off! Today I picked up this forest green tunic, the picture doesn’t do it justice. Originally $90, I snagged this pretty little number for $35, say what? When on, the top features a structured mock turtle neck with beautiful draping, loose ¾ sleeves and a slightly high-low frame. This piece is perfect for a nice dinner or worn casually on warm spring day with leather leggings and loafers. (Located in the Westfield Mall inside of Oculus)

1. Victoria’s Secret

Finally, good old Victoria’s Secret. For Christmas, my aunt gave me a coupon for $20 off any regular priced item and seeing that it expired today I felt inclined to buy something (any excuse to shop, really). Lately I’ve been a big fan of lace, unlined/padded wire bras, these look great under sheer shirts which are totally trending right now and I find them to be more comfortable. This tube top style lace bra was originally $29 but with my coupon it was only $9, so awesome. If I didn’t have the coupon, I would’ve 100% still bought this bra, it is so cute, comfortable and reasonably priced for Victoria’s Secret. If you’re looking for something different I suggest checking out their new merchandise, there are so many great styles for everyone. (Located in Westfield Mall inside Oculus)