This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

The changing of the seasons from summer into winter calls for many things. Pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters, new scenery, new classes, and new music. I don’t know about you, but whenever I feel a change of seasons, I make an executive decision to make an entirely new playlist. Something about making a playlist to fit the exact way you feel at that moment in time is a hobby that I look forward to each season. In the spirit of the start of fall, I took the liberty of creating a playlist for the people who do not have the time, creativity, or interest in finding new music. The number one rule of thumb when creating a playlist is to curate a feel.

When I was making this one, I was envisioning a rainy chill day. This playlist includes R&B, indie, and even some Latin music to fit the tastes of almost any listener. It includes artists from Kali Uchis to PinkPantheress to myself! My new song “Like Me” is included in this playlist! With R&B and pop undertones, I thought it would be a great fit.

Some songs (like “Forbidden Fruit” by J.Cole, released in 2013, and “It’s a Vibe” by 2 Chainz, released in 2017) on this playlist are a little older, but don’t discount them. Adding these songs added some familiarity and sentimentality. I hope you create new memories and enjoy the tracklist!

Hello! My name is Angelyse I am a singer/songwriter/dancer/actress/ anything else you could possibly think of in the creative field. I love anything artistic. I am currently freshman management in arts and entertainment major at Pace University and loving New York City! All Socials: @AngelyseMariah
Her Campus Pace Contributor