This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

I believe that when you put something into the universe, it is more bound to happen. When I first heard about the Law of Attraction (LoA) I thought it was insane; it just didn’t make sense. Just because you say something doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. However, I have learned that the principal behind the LoA is manifesting what you put into the universe. You say that something is going to happen and then you make it happen.

So far, it has really worked for me. This past year has been amazing and I have accomplished so much. In January, I posted online that I am going to go to Paris sometime this year – a city that I have always wanted to travel to. I haven’t gone yet but I am slowly planning my trip waiting for the perfect time to go.

For this summer, I want to put a few things into the universe (or online…) in hopes that I will accomplish these goals.

Read 5 Books

Reading for fun is always on my New Years Resolution list but I need to set a specific summer goal.

Travel Somewhere

It might not be Paris but I am going to go somewhere. I have been talking to my friends and I might be going to California at the end of summer which would be so fun!

Go to a Networking Event

I only have two years in college and I just finished my first. I am going to take the initiative and go to an event solely for networking and hopefully improve my skills.

Do Something Brand New

I am going to try something new whether it’s water skiing or rock climbing. I think it’s fun to try new things and I am up for anything.

Summer is not that long and I want to keep my list short and attainable. I am taking summer classes as well as having an internship, a side job, and a mentorship. I am going to be busy. Overall, I am excited for what’s to come!

My name is Kylie Geatz. While I work towards a career in the music industry, I enjoy my time spent living in NYC exploring, drinking too much coffee, and attending different events/concerts. Feel free to reach out and comment on any of my articles on any of my social media accounts (@altkylie)!
Her Campus Pace Contributor