This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Summer is almost here and I for one, can’t wait. I think it’s important to make the most out of our summers during college because it’s some of the last times we get to hang out with our friends before starting adult jobs and our lives after college begin. My friends and I decided we wanted to make the most out of this summer, so we started to make a bucket list of activities we are going to do together. I thought I would share what we have so far; maybe it will inspire you and your friends to make one of your own!

My 2019 Summer Bucket List

Paint on Vinyl Records

One of my friends saw a video of this on twitter and decided we had to do it this summer! I think it looks like so much fun and can’t wait to try it!

Drive-in Theater

My friends and I love going to our local drive-in during the summer. It’s so fun to fill the trunk with blankets, grab some food and just watch a movie together during the summer!

Go to a Waterfall

Where I live, we have some pretty beautiful waterfalls not too far away. I’ve never been, but have always wanted to! I can’t wait to finally go this summer.

Classic Movie Marathon on a Projector

I’ve always loved watching movies outside, so when one of my friends suggested this I was so excited. Projectors are such a fun way to watch movies and I can’t wait to just set up a movie night in one of our backyards!

Weekend Trip to Montreal
My friends and I were looking for a fun place to get away this summer that isn’t too far away. We settled on Montreal and I’m so excited! We’re going to take a mini road trip to explore the beautiful city. I think this is the thing I’m looking forward to the most!
Board Game Night

My friends and I have played plenty of board games before, it gets pretty competitive. However, this summer we want to take it to the next level and have a full on game night. We think it’ll be fun to do things we’ve never done before like Paint Twister; a game I’ve always wanted to try!

The Beach

The last and most obvious thing on our list, the beach!! What’s summertime without day trips to the beach? I’m so looking forward to just hanging out on the beach with my friends not having to worry about school and the responsibilities that await us in the fall.

If anything is going to get me through finals week, it’s thinking of this list and all the amazing experiences my friends and I are going to have this summer! Whether you try any of these things or not, I hope this inspired you to make your own summer bucket list with your friends and I hope you make it the best summer ever!!

Hey, I'm Sarah! I'm a junior double majoring in Film and Screen Studies; as well as English. I'm from Syracuse, New York but absolutely love it here in New York City. I couldn't be more excited to be a part of Her Campus at Pace!!
Her Campus Pace Contributor