This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Kpop groups are known for having the most satisfying, complex, and unique choreography. If you’ve ever wanted to try these dances and live your idol fantasies, I got just the thing for you. A list complete with some of the most popular K-pop dances for all difficulty levels. Whether you want a simple combination or challenge yourself to something more intense, I’ve covered it all.

Beginner

SIGNAL” by TWICE

A super cute and simple dance from the biggest girl group TWICE. This song has some innovative yet easy dance moves that are catchy and fun. Once you learn it you’re sure to be dancing to it un ironically 24/7.

“Dynamite”- BTS

Unlike BTS’s usual intricate and advanced dances, “Dynamite” is like a breath of fresh air. With smooth and easygoing moves this dance can be learned just by watching the boys having the time of their lives on stage.

DDU-DU-DDU-DU” – BLACKPINK

Being one of BLACKPINK’s most popular songs, chances are you already know this dance. Despite being on the more subtle side it still manages to be powerful and dominating?

INTERMEDIATE

“ICY” – ITZY

ITZY remains unmatched when it comes to innovative dances. Although it may be intimidating to attempt some of the odd moves. It is definitely worth the try!

“Back Door” – Stray Kids

The majority of this dance is on the tamer side however when the chorus comes in Stray Kids go crazy! This is such a fun dance to learn and just challenging enough to ensure improvement.

“Monster” – EXO

This one will turn you into a monster, what makes this one so great is the emphasis on acting. So bring out your theatrical side and have a blast!

ADVANCED

“The 7th Sense” – NCT U

“The 7th Sense” remains one of the most dynamic and intricate dances I have ever seen in Kpop. In order to execute this dance properly it requires so much technique, precision, and overall performance quality.

“CROWN” – TXT

If you’re looking to really challenge yourself I highly recommend “CROWN”. Doing a dance that is 50% jumping and 50% running makes this dance one of the most physically challenging on this list.

“Naughty” – Red Velvet’s IRENE & SEULGI

The naughty dance is entirely Waacking and Tutting, one of the most confusing dance styles. This is because the style involves movement of only the arms and hands, so getting each angle just right proves to be difficult.

Overall, being an idol and having to coordinate these grand performances is certainly not easy but, they push through for the sake of chasing their dreams. If you’ve ever wanted to put yourself in these idols shoes or just improve your dance skills I hope this article helps you get a step closer to your dreams as well.

Hi everyone! My name is Vanessa and I am a Sophomore Environmental Studies major at Pace University!