Gift Brands Run by Women this Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

2017 has been the year of women reclaiming their time (thank you Auntie Maxine Waters) and changing the game. More and more women are becoming involved in politics and becoming the leaders in the boardroom. So why not help support some of these entrepreneurs by gifting brands run by girl bosses this Christmas?

Here are some awesome brands, run by awesome women, to help check off all the boxes on your holiday shopping list this year:

Soul Sunday

This aromatherapy and natural skincare line has all the products you could need to relax during the holiday season. Founded by Kara Kochalko and Shea Hardiman, these women created the line with roots in art, wellness, and yoga. Grab one of their aromatherapy rollers as a great stocking stuffer or gift their cool down sugar scrub to moisturize and refresh the skin.

Bkr

You’ve seen these stylish silicone-covered glass water bottles on your favorite Insta-blogger’s feed and all over health and fitness blogs. These trendy water bottles were created by Tal Winter and Kate Cutler – who wanted to create a fashion-forward solution to our dependence on plastic water bottles. Grab one for the sporty friend in your life (and maybe even one for yourself).

Ban.do

I’m pretty sure this brand is fueled by disco balls and everything pink, and it works. Ban.do’s selection of gifts, apparel, accessories, stationery and more gives you so many amazing options to find the perfect gift. Some of my personal faves include these daisy sunglasses and this agenda.

Wildfang

Where do you shop for the outspoken, feminist, Leslie Knope wannabe in your life? You turn to Wildfang. Wildfang puts a unique twist on menswear and reclaims it with a punch of girl power. Their best selling “wild feminist” tee has been seen on some of your favorite celebs and their selection of accessories pair perfectly.

Etsy

One of the easiest ways you can support women and their businesses is by shopping the Etsy marketplace. There are vendors that create anything and everything. A simple search can help you find the right necklace, bag, succulent holder, candle etc. to gift and you can support a small business.