Five of My Favorite FiDi Date Spots (boyfriend and bestie approved!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

iPic Fulton Market

(located at 11 Fulton Street)

The long awaited movie theater at the Seaport is finally here! The newly renovated Fulton market building houses iPic Theater and a tavern style restaurant. If you’d prefer to eat during the feature presentation, in-theater dining with wait service is available for both recliner and bed style seating when you purchase Premium Plus tickets.

Smorgasburg

(located at 11 Fulton Street)

If you haven’t been yet, Smorgasburg is a must. The New York Times called it “the Woodstock of eating” and now we have our own small set up right around the corner! It is made up of 5 or 6 different eateries. I have to confess I ate here for dinner tonight. I walked over to the Seaport, sat on the cute wooden benches and ate my huge shrimp taco and amazing bite-sized fried spring rolls. I almost indulged in the truffle fries but I would have popped the button on my jeans. The options range from lobster to barbeque to tacos to ramen burgers and more. Go hungry and with a full wallet, because you’ll want to try everything.

Eataly

(located at 101 Liberty Street)

Our new location of this famous Italian food store just opened its doors in August. You can find quick bites at the sandwich counter, or sit down for a full meal in one of their wait service dining sections. The store is broken up by types of food, so follow your nose to the sweet smell of pastries or the aroma of garlic and pasta. Either way, you can’t go wrong.

Brookfield Food Court

(located at 230 Vesey Street)

Similar to Smorgasburg, this upscale food court is lined with an awesome mix of restaurants like Black Seed Bagels and Sprinkles Cupcakes. You can sit in the food court or take your food outside with a seat overlooking the Hudson. I highly recommend the vegetables dumplings from Northern Tiger! After you eat you can window-shop the high-end stores in Brookfield (because college student budget).

Target

(located at 255 Greenwich Street)

I know you’re probably thinking, “which one of these is not like the other” when you see Target on this otherwise date night worthy list…but, I have to confess my boyfriend and I have spent more time and money in Target than we’d like to admit (so it might as well fall into a date category too). This new location is two floors and houses everything you’d typically find at Target, plus a Chobani bar that I’m dying to try. The bar offers specialty coffees, sandwiches, breakfast bowls, and salads.

Junior at Pace University Major: Economics Minors: Marketing and Statistics Interests: baking cookies, binge-watching Grey's, petting dogs, and window shopping my way through Manhattan.
Her Campus Pace Contributor