This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Name: Aimee Ratka

Nickname(s): “Aims…Aimes…Aimez…any spelling is fine”

Hometown: St. Clairsville, Ohio

Age: 19

Major: Communication Studies

Minor: Arts & Entertainment Management (and maybe Marketing)

Year: Sophomore

If you had to choose one food that you couldn’t live without, what would it be?: “Honey roasted peanut butter (I promise if you haven’t tried it, it’s amazing).”

What is your go-to TV show?: “Friends & anything on the Food Network (such guilty pleasures I know).”

Career Aspiration?: “Honestly I’m still trying to figure this out. I know I want to work in entertainment, preferably music. Maybe P.R., marketing, tour managing but who knows, just as long as I can always be around live music.”

What are some of your hobbies?: “Going to concerts or Broadway shows, shopping, & finding cool little restaurants/hangout spots around the city.”

Who is your celebrity crush?: “Harry Styles”

What do you look for in a guy? “If they’re Harry Styles or not. I’m kidding! I like guys who can make me laugh, are honest, are always up for an adventure, and having a good taste in music is always a plus.”

What is your ideal first date: “Hmm…going to Central Park or The High Line or somewhere with a view and ending up at a cool restaurant for dinner and/or desserts.”

Tell us two truths and a lie?:

I’ve seen The Book of Mormon 5 times

I really want an Italian greyhound

I hate roller coasters

Finally, what is the most recent song played on your Spotify account? “Cardiac Arrest – Bad Suns”

Check out Aimee on Instagram!

Hey everyone! My name is Ariana Gavriilidis. I am from a small town in New Jersey and I now reside in New York City! I am earning a Bachelor of Arts from Pace University in Communications with a Concentration in Media, Communications, and Visual Arts. I also have a minor in Arts and Entertainment Management. In my spare time I enjoy photography, working out, and seeing as many movies as possible! I am excited to be apart of Her Campus as writing has always been my passion. Make sure to check out my articles as well as my radio show, Winging it with Ariana, where I have new episodes every Tuesday! https://www.mixcloud.com/WIWARIANA/
Her Campus Pace Contributor