This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxford Emory chapter.

Congrats! We have almost made it to the end of another semester, another successful school year in the books. Before you know it, summer will be here! However, getting to the point when summer break starts can be stressful with the mountain of tests, homework, essays, and projects going on, but here are a couple of things to help you conquer the end of the semester.

1. Make a plan! With the end of the semester quickly approaching, it is difficult to keep track of and remember all the deadlines for all your classes, when exams are, and when those final papers and projects are due. Have a glance at your calendar and make a list of things you need and want to get done each day to keep you on track and less stressed out.

2. Sleep! Instead of cramming a lot of material for your tests and finals last minute, study a little bit each day and do some practice problems to complement your studying if you can. Rest up the night before the test, so you can think clearly during the test and not feel exhausted. Sleeping will also help you remember the information better.

3. Take care of yourself! Do not indulge in junk food, and remember to eat your fruits and vegetables. Take study breaks during your study sessions so that you can study more efficiently later on. It is incredibly easy to burnout during this time, but please remember that you are more than a grade. Your grade does not define your capabilities and what you have and will accomplish in the future.

4. Do not be afraid to ask for help. Attend a destressing event on campus, go to tutoring, SI, or office hours to get your questions answered, or talk with your friends and parents. You are not alone during this time!

Her Campus at Emory University
Edward Yin

Oxford Emory '21

I'm a Biology major with a prospective minor in Sociology. I like to sing, draw, and read in my spare time. If you have a passion for animals and a sweet tooth for Ariana Grande, I would love to have a chat with you over some Starbucks! Thank u, next.