This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxford Emory chapter.
  • Bread and Butter – If you are in the mood to study in a cool environment or even if you just want to chill and chat with friends, Bread and Butter is the perfect spot!
  • City Pharmacy – Looking for a bougie brunch spot? Search no more! City pharmacy is perfect for brunch or an upscale dinner.

• Pita – I recently discovered Pita and am obsessed! Their Street Pitas are amazing and perfect if you aren’t super adventurous but like Mediterranean food! Also, their Greek fries are so good!

• Osake  – Osake is new to Oxford and is so yummy! They have hibachi and sushi, both of which I’ve tried and are really good! It’s also much cheaper than other hibachi places near campus.

• Mellow Mushroom — A great pizza place located in Conyers! They have tons of awesome pizza options and you can make your own! They also have a nice patio for when the weather is warm.

• Awake Coffee Community — Located in Old Town Conyers, it’s another great coffee spot that’s perfect for studying!

• Tin Plate – if you are a burger fan, this place is perfect! Also located in Old Town Conyers and feature unique specialty burgers and delicious fries.

• Your Pie — Your Pie is a great option if you are looking for a cheap dinner on the square. It’s $7.99 for a personal pizza, and you can get any toppings!

• Mystic Grill — Mystic Grill is always a great spot! If it’s nice outside, they will open up their rooftop patio, which gives you a great view of the entire square, and they often will have live music.

Katie Pleiss

Oxford Emory '19

My name is Katie, and I'm a sophomore at Oxford College of Emory! I am a politics, philosophy, and law major on the pre-law track. I'm hoping to become a human rights lawyer. I am a huge fan of The Office and can quote every episode. I also enjoy reading, spending time with friends, and volunteering!
Jackie Doctor

Oxford Emory

My name is Jackie Doctor, and I'm a sophomore at the Oxford College of Emory University. I'm an Anthropology and Biology major on a pre-med track. I'm interested in pursuing a profession in Allied Health. I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones, Parks and Rec, and Bob's Burgers, and I read, write, and play the ukelele in my spare time.