Our Favorite Inspirational Quotes to Get You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Here are some of our favorite quotes to bring you some inspiration and happiness whenever you need it!

Allyson: “It is a sign of the utmost respect and validation to support yourself” – Adriene Mishler

Erin: “You have a choice where you can either be all right to someone or you can be a little bit nicer, and that can make someone’s day.” – Harry Styles

Kailey: “What if it turns out better than you could have ever imagined?” -unknown

Shannon: “Everywhere you go you take yourself, that’s not a lie.” -Lana Del Rey

Jordyn: “It is in our darkest moments that we must focus on the light.” – Aristotle Onassis

Kailey is a Senior who double-majors in English and Adolescent Education. She has been a writer from the time she could hold a pencil and an aspiring teacher since 1st grade. She currently substitute teaches at a preschool and hopes to teach ELA and Creative Writing to high schoolers in the future. Kailey is an fervent reader, runner, and yogi who is happiest when laughing with loved ones or eating something full of sugar!