This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Erin Murtha

Hometown: Owego, N.Y.

Major: Wellness Management 

Minor: Anthropology and Health Science 

Year: Senior 

Relationship Status: Taken 

She’s funny, charismatic, and loving; here’s our Campus Cutie of the week, Erin Murtha! 

What do you like to do for fun? “I like to eat, sleep, swim, run, sleep more and hang out with friends. I enjoy being with my sorority and housemates” 

What is your guilty pleasure? “A McGangBang from McDonald’s”

Name three adjectives that describe you: “Maternal, sarcastic and hungry.”

What kind of music do you like? “Anything, it depends on my mood. When I’m going out, I like pump up music and when I’m laying in bed I like softer music.”

What is your favorite food? “Sushi and bacon cheeseburgers, but usually I eat pretty clean.”

What is your dream job? “To be president, but that’s not happening so I would be happy with being successful in anything I do.”

Who is your role model? “I don’t really have a role model, but I aspire to be something better than myself because nobody is perfect and nobody can be the ideal version of yourself” 

What’s one thing you can’t live without? “My cellphone”

What is your ideal vacation spot? “Somewhere really warm where I don’t have to pay for anything and I’m with my boyfriend and a margarita at hand.”

What is your go-to outfit? “Black on black on black.”

What are you a part of on campus? “Phi Sigma Sigma, and I was a part of the Oswego Swimming and Diving Team and OSU Cross Training.”

What’s your favorite place in Oswego? “It’s a toss up between The Sting and my bed.” 

I am a double major in English and Creative Writing. Writing is my passion, whether it be creative writing, poetry or journalism. I love sports. New York Giants, New York Rangers, and the New York Yankees. I am an animal lover, fashion fanatic and a hard working student. I am seeking a job position for a fashion magazine once I graduate college, in hopes to be a fashion journalist or editor of a magazine. I would also enjoy working in the fashion industry, even if it means I have to work my way up in the company. I am dedicated, hardworking and willing to learn new things if that means achieving my goals and success for not only myself but those around me as well.