An Aesthetically Pleasing Fall Self-Care Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

I personally love a good bath with one of Lush’s bath bombs, any one of your choosing is perfect, to warm up on a chilly autumn evening. I really like Butterball, the warm yet sweet smell of vanilla calms my jitters and leaves my skin smooth and supple to the touch.

Nice fresh sheets are a good choice any day. Not only when you get out your bath does your skin feel amazing against silk sheets, but they also prevent a frizzy frenzy of hair in the morning. Amazon.com has a good selection of silk sheets to choose from.

When you hear barbecue, the fall is the not the season that may come to mind. Little do you know it’s possible. Korean BBQ is a very popular meal choice for both couples and non-couples. This is a great date night spot, but you can also grab a few friends and give it try. Either way, I guarantee you’ll love it. The food is sure to warm you from the inside out. And if that doesn’t work you can always opt for some Soju, Korean alcohol, if you’re twenty-one.  

Hi I'm Destiny i'm currently a junior at SUNY Oswego with a major in journalism and a minor in international and global studies. I hope to venture to Japan and Korea in the near future with friends and I have intentions to reside in Japan someday as well. I have a fondness for Asian cultures, whether it be Indian, Filipino, Korean and or Japanese.
Melissa Lee

Oswego '19

CC Melissa is a senior journalism major with a double minor in creative writing and political science at SUNY Oswego. She loves music, makeup, dogs, and napping. 95% of the time she can be found drinking way too much coffee or finding new music on Spotify.