OSU Bar And Restaurant Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Are you trying to get turnt or eat some good food without spending serious bucks? Every week, we’re going to be featuring some can’t-miss bar and restaurant specials or happy hour deals around the OSU campus area. 

Condado Tacos has $1 off tacos and half-priced margs Monday-Friday 5-7 – do I need to say more?! Arrive at the OSU location early to avoid a wait, or check out the new location at Easton Town Center. 

Chumley’s is back and better than ever. Their best deal is the infamous “Schooner Nights” on Mondays and Thursdays. You can purchase a huge schooner for $15 and then fill it with domestic beer for $2 and craft beer for $5. They have over 50 beers on tap, so try a new one each time. 

Beat the Block at the O Patio and Pub on Friday afternoons with cheap beer pitchers. $2 at 2pm, $3 at 3pm, and $4 at 4pm so start drinking early if you really want to get the best bang for your buck. It’s not uncommon to see someone come right from class still wearing their backpack. 

Lucky’s Stout House is the best pregame spot on Saturday evenings. Power hour goes from 7-9 with a $2 cover and $1 everything. Their outdoor patio is perfect for cute pics. 

Aspiring writer.