Style > Beauty

Garnier’s Natural Secret To Healthy Looking Locks

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Garnier, the well-known beauty brand, has recently come out with a new line in a move towards cleaner beauty, focusing on more natural ingredients and formulas restricting the use of silicones, parabens, and artificial colorants. These products may be exactly what you’ve been missing in your every-day beauty routines!

One of my absolute favorite products recently launched by Garnier Fructis is the Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask. Personally, I’ve never been a huge fan of hair masks because of the nature of my hair. I have fine hair, but a lot of it and I tend to be on the oily side of the spectrum. Within about 24-48 hours of not washing my hair, it’s guaranteed that the sebaceous glands underneath my scalp have done their job and I’m left with that greasy feel that no one enjoys. Normally I notice that hair masks tend to speed up this process even more, leaving my hair oily faster so it’s safe to say I avoided them for quite some time. Surprisingly, I was left with contrasting results after using Garnier’s Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract. I applied the mask to my roots all the way through my ends as directed and it worked as a powerful conditioner with lasting effects. As my hair dried, I noticed a new luster and soft feeling throughout and I loved it! Not to mention the smell was unbelievable and lasted longer than 24 hours.

If you are anything like me, more often than not I find myself rushing out of the shower to head to class or drying my hair as fast as I can to get to bed. Hello people, don’t forget that your hair needs love, especially throughout the approaching season change and because the dryness that the winter brings our hair is often left very dull. To reverse those harsh effects that dry our hair out, I will definitely be purchasing this product in the near future as I instantly noticed visible results in the texture and luster of my hair. Thank you Garnier! 

For more information on the product, keep scrolling…

The hair masks are made with 98% naturally derived ingredients. No silicones, parabens, or artificial colorants.

For masking use… Shampoo hair as you normally would with your shampoo of choice, rinse, then apply mask for 1 minute. (I left it on for a few minutes longer and my hair held the coconut scent for a whole 24 hours) Rinse again.

Treat 1 Minute Hair Masks scents and treatment types:

Smoothing + avocado extract mask for soft and smooth hair.

Nourishing + coconut extract mask for smooth and manageable hair.

Damage repairing + papaya extract mask for damaged hair.

Strengthening + banana extract mask for stronger, healthier hair.

Color vibrancy + goji extract mask for more vibrant hair.

Available in 3.4 fl. oz. for $4.49 and 13.5 fl. oz. for $7.99.

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Currently a student at The Ohio State University pursuing my dreams in public relations and branding.