This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Instagram influencers sometimes get a bad rep for promoting negative body image and unrealistic lifestyles, but these 8 Insta influencers promote positivity and girl power. 

1) Mallory Morris (@malloryonthemoon)

A native of my hometown (Vermilion, Ohio), Mallory takes earthy and 70s vibes, and incorporates them into her unique thrifted outfits and gorgeous photos. Her feed is joyful and a true display of her Christian faith. Mallory is constantly supporting and promoting other creators (which is where most of my favorite influencers come from), and that’s the kind of girls-supporting-girls attitude I need in my life. 

2) Keaton Milburn (@kkeeaattoonn)

A Texas girl attending college at Arizona State, Keaton is a classic Southern charmer with a whole lot of edge. Her outfits range from sundresses to edgy tops with buckled leather skirts. Her feed has a great balance of edgy and pretty – which I love! Also – how awesome is this lilac hair! Her captions are sassy and self-confident, which is an extra little bonus.

3) Amy Nelson (@amyflyingakite)

A bit more on the abstract/artsy/sensitive side of instagram, Amy’s floral photos are vintage with a taste of poetry. Her photos rarely show her face (it’s like Sia up in here), which add to the illusion of the message in her captions. Her photos are not just pretty – they make you stop and think. An Instagram page for those looking to delve deeper into their ~sentimental~ side.

4) Julia Hengel (@juliahengel)

Maybe not so underrated (she has 1.1 million followers), Julia Hengel’s feed is the epitome of girly and sweet. She’s often shown donning a flowy dress surrounded by lots and lots of flowers! She’s a true Instagram entrepreneur, being the founder of Gal Meets Glam and about to launch a dress line! 

5) Linda Hallberg (@lindahallberg)

Linda’s Instagram is one of my all time favorites – her makeup looks span from brunch with the girls to a full-face of glitter! The bluntness of her photos allows you to really focus in on her work. Linda’s makeup looks are not just looks – they’re literal artworks on her face!

6) Quigley (@officiallyquigley)

A travel blogger that’s always on the go, Quigley will give you all the vacation FOMO. A really smiley feed with the most beautiful location shots, Quigley really seems to be the living the good life. If you are looking for some good ‘ole positivity when you’re scrolling or just looking for some fashion (or eyebrow!) inspo, Quigley’s your girl. She’s honesty probably my favorite influencer because she just looks like she’s living her best life.

7) Kelsey Floyd (@kelsrfloyd)

Another one of my favorite traveler bloggers, Kelsey keeps things on the more SI swimsuit/seriously artistic side. Her feed is full of neutral tones while still keeping her locations looking like paradise. She has the best outfits for those who like to keep it simple and have their outfits beach ready.

8) Skye McAlpine (@skyemcalpine)

Last but certainly not least, we have Skye McAlpine. For all the HGTV lovers and foodies out there, this feed is for you. Skye hardly ever takes photos of herself; rather, her feed contains elaborate meals on beautiful table spreads, grand architecture or her enviable kitchen (so jealous, honestly). She makes you want to be a homeowner while you’re still in college (which is a dangerous thing, but you know, one day). Her feed is so simple yet so beautiful, making it one of my favorites.(I now need to start searching for an artistic photographer boyfriend….)

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets!

Second Year Strategic Communications major at THE Ohio State University