This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

My Go-to Grocery List:

•    Spicy Hummus from Trader Joe’s.

•    Everything crackers from Trader Joe’s perfect with hummus or goat cheese.

•    Zucchini noodles from Trader Joe’s, super low calorie and very yummy with pesto and lemon juice.

•    Fried rice from Trader Joe’s, it is super bland so I spice it up with tofu, cut up jalapeño, teriyaki sauce, and Sriracha.

•    Everything Bagels from anywhere.

•    Pesto, with zucchini noodles and garbanzo bean tomato goat cheese salad.

•    Trail mix packs from Trader Joe’s, my favorite is the breakfast trek mix. Perfect for on the go breakfasts.

•    Sweet potato fries from Trader Joe’s. I put truffle oil and feta on them for the perfect late night snack.

•    Lemons. Fresh lemon is perfect for tea, water, and cooking. Also pick up some oranges, apples or other favorite fruits. 

•    Parmesan.

•    Wine. I try a new bottle every week to educate myself on types and different flavors.

•    Feta.

•    Potstickers from Trader Joe’s.

•    Pre-made salads from Trader Joe’s, I buy a couple a week to have for on the go lunches.

•    Broccoli to roast in the oven for dinner.

•    Brussels sprouts to roast in the oven for dinner.

•    Tomato for bagels and salads.

•    Cucumber for salads.

•    Eggs for breakfast.

•    Tofu to add protein to meals.

•    Garbanzo beans, for salads and snacks.

•    Earth balance butter.

I am a junior at the University of Oregon. Majoring in Public Relations. Let me pet your dog.
The official Her Campus Oregon account