Fun Study Break Activities to do with your Friends During Midterm Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

1. Bowling

Bowling is a great way to get your blood pumping and wake up a little bit after a long day in the library studying. It’s also a really fun bonding activity to do with your friends and spend time together. This is a super fun and low time commitment, so you can all enjoy some time off before midterms hit. 

2. Roller Skating 

Everyone loves roller skating even if you aren’t good at it. It’s a great way to take your mind off the stress of school and just let loose with your friends for a couple hours. To make it even more fun check out your local roller rink and see if they offer disco skating. 

3. Watch a Movie

Since its February, there are a ton of funny romance movies headed to theaters to watch for a fun Galantines day treat. And if you don’t want to spend money on a movie in theaters check out Netflix and Hulu for some other great alternatives. Some great rom-com options are To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, Clueless and Pretty in Pink which are all available on Netflix. 

4. Have a Spa Night

If you’re looking for a fun night in and want to get away from your textbooks, break out your face masks and bath bombs and have a chill night relaxing after a long day of studying. LUSH has a variety of new bath bombs for Valentine’s day that are cute and fresh, so you can enjoy a peaceful evening. 

5. Game Night

If you’re also looking for another activity to do while spending the night inside. Invite your friends over and have a game night. There are a ton of fun card and board games that will make you and your friends laugh and enjoy the night off. Target has a great selection of fun adult card games such as “What Do You Meme?” and “Cards Against Humanity.” 

Hello! My name is Shelby Wieczorek! I am a senior at the University of Oregon and part of the Her Campus team. I am also the CC for the Her Campus chapter at Oregon. I am from Las Vegas, NV and am a double major in Advertising and Dance. I have been dancing since I was three years old and am also on the University of Oregon's hip-hop club dance team, Jam Squad. In my free time, I like listening to music and shopping with friends. I love Romantic Comedy movies and petting dogs.
The official Her Campus Oregon account