books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Erin Condren’s Life Planner Will Save Your Sanity This Year

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

This fall’s Her Campus Survival Kits have just about everything to set collegiates up for success. Along with many beauty products and treats, one of the most resourceful items in our Survival Kits this year is the Erin Condren Life Planner, just in time before the crazy part of the term creeps up.

Are midterms swarming your schedule? Do you feel overwhelmed with school, work, and life in general? Worry not; this planner has all the necessities in it to set you up for the perfect year. Not only is Erin Condren’s LifePlanner fashionable and portable, but it’s also a 224-page complete guide with inspirational quotes, monthly spreads, scratch paper, and more. Here are a couple of reasons why Erin Condren’s LifePlanner is the ideal way to get your life in order this school year.

It is Customizable

One of the best features of Erin Condren’s line of planners is that if you order straight from the website you can customize your planner specifically for any style, color, or binding that you should desire. For just a little bit more, you can even get your name engraved on the front cover so no one will accidentally take your planner by mistake.

It is the Perfect Size for Transport

There is one thing that I know for certain: with the combination of your computer, books, and notebooks, there is no space for large planners. If one thing is getting left behind at home, the daily organizer will get ditched if it is not the right size. Erin Condren’s LifePlanner and other planners have multiple sizes; however, the 8” x 10” hardbound LifePlanner is the ideal size.

It Has a Space for Notes and Not Just Lists

Yes, we are in the digital age and taking notes can be easy to do on a laptop or cellphone. However, the physical aspect of a planner not only removes the option of losing your stuff from a technological malfunction, but also the Erin Condren LifePlanner is user-friendly and each individual who orders a planner can personalize it and make it exactly how they want.

No Other Planner Can Match the Quality, Design and Overall Look

The Erin Condren LifePlanner was made for the user. It has several different designs and is so popular amongst the public is because the design is exquisite. Erin Condren also sells accessories with planners including stickers, pens, and more. There is something to be said about having nice things. Personally, when things look good, I automatically feel more confident about what I am able to accomplish in any given day. People are more motivated to get things done if the task at hand is visually appealing. Writing things down on physical paper is proven to help the information process in your mind faster than it would if you were to type it on a computer or your cell phone. Make getting organized enjoyable and take control of your life. 

My name is Chandler Baker, a senior at the University of Oregon. I am a public relations major and expect to graduate in June 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts from the School of Journalism and Communication. I am addicted to caffeine, concerts, and the outdoors.
The official Her Campus Oregon account